NOFFN's budget is tight, so we make use of the resources available to us. If you have unwanted tools or materials, we’ll be glad to make use of them to help urban farmers. Used items are always welcome!
- Gardening tools: shovels, hoes, etc.
- Handheld gardening tools: hand cultivator, spades, etc.
- Canning supplies for food preservation demonstrations
- Freezer bags for food preservation workshops
- Concrete blocks for raised beds
- Lumber for garden structures
- Seed starting trays
- Vegetable seeds
- Plant stakes and twine
- Large containers for container gardening
- 50 Gallon Drums to use as water barrels
- And last but definitely not least, growing medium – soil, compost, manure, mulch, etc. – for growing.
All donations are tax-deductible!
If you have items you would like to and can donate, please contact us to arrange for drop off or pick up