NOFFN’s approach is to support the sustainable growing of food in backyards, community gardens, and on nearby farms, which is an important way for communities to directly increase fresh food access.
- Sanjay Kharod, Executive Director
- Ashley Mann, Operations Director
- Nicola Krebill, NOLA City Farms Director
- Kate Schuman, President – Development Officer, ASI Federal Credit Union
- David Burley, Vice President – Dept. of Sociology & Criminal Justice, Southeastern Louisiana University
- Amber Goldsmith, Secretary – Intake Specialist, Orleans Parish Juvenile Court
- Michelle Beaty, Treasurer – Attorney, BlueWilliams, LLP
- Carl Fravel – President, Applied Talent, LLC
- Mike Karam – Attorney, BrownGreer, PLC
- Jeff Kugler – Pedicaber, Bike Taxi Unlimited New Orleans
- Piedad Scanlan – Project Committee Chair, Master Gardeners of New Orleans
- Brent Tranchina – Chef, Commander’s Palace
At the start of 2011, NOFFN Staff and Board developed a Strategic Plan to strengthen both the organization and the network to be better capable of rebuilding and reconfiguring local food systems that increase food access for all the people in New Orleans foodshed. Download the 2011-2015 NOFFN Strategic Plan.
NOFFN has adopted Corporate_Sponsorship_Guidelines in November 2011 to help clarify our position in accepting funding from corporate sources.